“RWANDA’S FUTURE IS ITS CHILDREN” that is SACCA slogan#into the two days retreat# for Itorero at SACCA. Our girls and boys in Livelihood program liked all courses @ discussion on Rwandan history and youth values, Rwanda Genocide against Tutsi of 1994 and Genocide Never Again strategies, Liberation of the country, NdumunyaRwanda “I am a Rwandan”, GBV@violence prevention, teenagers pregnancies and prevention measures, job creation, looking for a job and maintain it, working with financial institutions, anti-drugs and created anti-drug club, etc
The training was characterized by moral of participants, prepared and signed contract of performance with SACCA and the District where mentioned the following objectives in their contracts:
- Youth trained in SACCA vocational training 2019/2020 will regularly attend classes and complete the training
- Youth trained in SACCA vocational training 2019/2020 will get their certificate and will work hard at internship place to get jobs in return
- Youth we joined the training at SACCA will prevent the use of drugs in youth of Rwanda starting from neighbors and friends
- Youth trained in SACCA will not give, or get early pregnancy, will instead prevent all people who causes early pregnancies to teenagers in Kayonza
- Youth trained in SACCA vocational will participate in community activities and support vulnerable people in the community
Youth were trained in two days and have suggested to have more time for more courses and advice on working in groups, project development ….
SACCA sends special thanks to Kayonza District, Army and Police for your time to train our youth who always need people like you to support them.
At the photo above; Standing near the gate, Infront of trainers and SACCA Director; before signing contract of performance, youth at SACCA selected leaders to represent the group, sign the contract in their name.
In Livelihood program, students in construction are in their second week of training. They do construction theory for two hours in morning and have soft skills for one hour in afternoon. All students started practices on construction of a room for people with disability and they all enjoy learning by doing SACCA methods.
In construction classroom, two trainers in front of students observing the practice. SACCA feels happy and appreciate the training of builders. One of the trainers is a girl who got training in the last cohort. Very confident and proud of training others girls.
Construction of a room for PWD is in beginning. This will take two months to finish the practices and continue soft skills
SACCA is very thankful to WJR and UKAid direct to have support SACCA livelihood program for youth in vocational training.